They are simple phrases. They sound Christian – like something you might even find in the Bible:
• Everything happens for a reason
• God helps those who help themselves
• God won’t give you more than you can handle
• Love the sinner, hate the sin
• God said it, I believe it, that settles it
We’ve all heard these words. Maybe we’ve said them. They capture some element of truth – yet they also miss the point in very important ways. This five week sermon series breaks down these half-truths. You will find all the series resources here, weekly sermons and related materials here.